who wants some money at WF??????

Hey I just got back from my 18hour 1040 mile trip from Minneapolis to
Rochester,NY with my new 87 16v bought from Neal Tovsen...awesome!!!!!!
nowhere as nice as the red one I have but a solid winter car!!!!!!
anyway it needs a stereo and I really do not want to spend much!...does
anyone have a decent radio they want to get rid of cheap..I was hoping
to get a stock 88 radio possibly they seem to be pretty nice...and i
need a set of 4x6's and possibly a set of tweeters since there are
holes from tepo(the evil previous owner)
not Neal
anyway I will be at WF with some cash!!!!!
email me!!!

===
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter(thanks Neal Tovsen)
85 Jetta getting rid of!!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT(thanks Jim Jarrett)
   any input on maintenance would
   be greatly appreciated