OT: FS - 2.0 16V Garrett chip

Hey all.  I know a few of you on this list have 2.0 16V Passats (and
maybe 90-92 GLI/GTI 16V?).  I have a Garrett chip that I need to sell
that works with 2.0 16V Motronic systems.  I took it out of my 92 GLI
before trading it in for the 97 GLX.  I tried to trade it in to Garrett
under his upgrade program for a VR6 chip, but he wouldn't do it.  Ah
well.  I'll let it go for $95.  If nobody wants it...no biggie.  I'll
more than likely have another 2.0 16V car some day.  :-)

I was very impressed with this chip.  It takes a little while to adapt
(about a day), but after that...wow.  Kevin Collins knows about Garrett
chips.  I'm sure he'll share his impressions...

-Mike