Throttle Cable Fix, Wow.

   In my quest to fix up the rocco before parting with her I fixed
the throttle cable today.  It was really stiff.  Like it was binding
on something.

  Someone on the list suggested a little Liquid Wrench in the line
would do the trick.  And by golly it did.  Silky smooth.  Well worth
the two minutes it took. I highly reccomend this fix.   Hell the
car's worth another hundred now for sure.

Sean.
87 8V
 For Sale $2500CDN.
 E-Mail For Details.