RE: CD - Download

At 5:25 PM -0500 7/15/99, Neal Tovsen wrote:
>I got all you schmoes beat! This is the BEST way to get your hands on a VAG
>CD:
>
>Simply sell your car to Michael Leach, and he'll bring a copy when he picks
>it up!

LOL.

Better still, sell him the car, say you'll get to burn the CD as soon
as you get your computers back up and running after electrical work
in the computer room, wait until he gets impatient and goes to
Brett's!!!!!

Oh.

Did I say that out loud?  (Hi Mike!)

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
| "So take this hint. MacOSX Server on an ice-white and blue G3 |
|makes the best computer you've ever touched. Here at last is   |
|the thing you prayed for every miserable hour spent holding    |
|NT's hand as it convulsed, vomiting and choking on its         |
| own excrement in front of you ."                              |
|          -Steven W. Schuldt   Apple Enterprise Software       |