Re: exhausts

Hi SPat

I didn't even know that Janspeed did an exhaust for the Scirocco - you learn
something new every day

Look at the following site "www.tsr-performance.com" under both offers and heavy
metal and you will see both complete systems and manifolds/downpipes. I would
suggest giving them a call as IMHO they are excellent (never dicked me about in
the 2-3 years i have been dealing with them)

As far as i know exhausts for injection models will fit carb models

Supersprint do a combined manifold/exhaust but ring TSR as they will know all
possible options

HTH
Andy
91 Scala