Re: Cd - online

I have about 248 megs of the 256 megs, and I left it running all last
night and I am on dual T3's at work, but like others have said, it is
only as fast as the other end.. Thank goodness IE 5.0 resumes connections,
 because if not, I would be shit out of luck. Because it has dropped my
connection liek 10 to 15 times.

I am going to RAR it up and throw it up somewhere so you don't have to
download one huge file, just 30 or so 15 meg files.

Have a great day and wish me luck on this actually working.
Corky