No Subject

Here is the latest:

The date:  8/1/99,   The time:   leave by 12:00noon,  plan on showing up by
about 11:00a.  So far there is about 15 to 20 cars going. Who knows who
will actually show up.  Page me @ 1-888-527-9033 for directions.  I sat
down yesterday and came up with a pretty fun route.  I'm gonna make a test
run this weekend just to make sure there is no road construction or bad
potholes.  With a group this big, how can we keep everyone together?  Can
we drive around with our lights on and act like a funeral?  (No disrespect
intended...)  Or should I make direction sheets, and stop every once in a
while to let people catch up? (Not that my car is fast, but a part of the
drive is through residential areas with stop signs and lights.)  As a
matter fact, I the day they handed out speed, I was out sick:).

Also,   It is looking like I'm gonna have a mini import car show in my
yard!   Cool...

T.J. Young
1981 Scirocco1 S