Re: Montreal area listers [WAS:Need your advise here!]

> where do you live? i'm in pierrefonds on the
> west-island.
> the only person i would ever trust with my car is my
> friend who works out of his
> driveway (also in pierrefonds), i haven't been to
> any garages that seem to know
> what they're doing. You could try CAMO that is next
> to RMR Autosport in st-laurent
> or TRAC on laurentide in laval, they're probably
> good, but i've never done service
> at either. There's also GTA perf. on the south shore
> that does after-market stuff.
>
> Just don't go to Fairview volks, they don't have a
> clue.. total botch!. I went to
> Arbour volks recently and the guy at the parts
> counter actually knew what i was
> talking about.. i was impressed. I think all the
> other dealers could probably be
> trusted too.
>
> any other montrealers going to waterfest? i'm going
> in my 85 rocco on friday as
> well as Paul Maione (a.k.a. the Burnt Kid)  in his
> rocco, some other friends in a
> vr6 converted golf and maybe some other guy in a
> rocco.

The burnt kid??
Cracked out? Yes. Burnt? Maybe.

Yes, I will be attending Waterfest, tommorow I will be
going to get my wheels straightened, so my wheels
don't kill my car. My car is going to be fresh for
Waterfest!
BTW- Nigel, I saw Derek today and I saw his Scirocco
and it's pretty damn sweet. I think the paint is
pretty crazy and he showed me this custom spoiler that
he had made, seems quite acceptable.

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Awaiting a 2.0 16v)  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/