BBS 15" Wheels for sale

I decided I don't really want 'em - I live on a dirt road and I'd rather
have a set of A509's in 14" size, or maybe some SP8000's in 195/55AR14.
They are the BBS 15" OEM wheels from a '91 GTI. They're NOT all in good
condition, so I may not be able to sell them for this price. If I can't
sell them for this price, I won't sell them - not worth it. They are
perfectly functional and don't leak or anything. Description, wheel by
wheel:
LF - no longer hubcentric, due to the fact that it fell off my car once
(don't ask) and the inside part that contacts the hub got screwed up. The
lug holes are also slightly rounded. Neither of these affects the wheel
once it's on the car. This wheel is also dented in a couple of places,
scratched everywhere, and covered in brake dust. 195/50ZR-15 Dunlop
SP4000 A/S with 1/3 tread left. Chunked in a couple of places - happened
when the wheel fell off. Does not affect performance, as far as I can
tell.

RF - has a piece of the lip that hit a curb once. A piece about 2" long
on the very outside is thinner than the rest of the wheel. The part that
sticks outwards is gone for 2", if you know what I mean. It may have a
couple of other minor dents or scratches, but nothing big. Also covered
in brake dust. So what. Also has a 195/50ZR15 SP4000 on it, but without
the chunks. Also 1/3 tread left.

LR - good wheel. Maybe a very minor dent somewhere, but I don't think so.
SP4000 in a 205/55ZR15 with 1/2 tread left. Obviously, this tire is too
big for a Rabbit GTI, so it has some marks on it where it occasionally
hits the fender.

RR - see LR

I'd like $350. Any takers? If you want FUNCTIONAL 15" wheels, these are
for you. I'm a functional kind of guy, so that's why I have them.
However, I don't like that they weigh so much and ride so badly. They
handle as well as I could ever wish for for the street, and I'm led to
believe that an RE71 or a SP8000 (anyone have any opinions about which is
better?) will handle better, and since I can get both in a 14", that's
what I'll go with if I sell these wheels. I do like the BBS's - they're a
nice-looking wheel, but hey.
And I'm being up front here - don't delude yourself that they front left
wheel will ever be pretty. It won't. (Unless you know someone who's
really good at fixing wheels).