Clutch disc reinstallation question

Hey all!

Over the past few days I've done what I've dreaded for a while... dropped
the tranny (dead reverse... doh!) and am replacing the clutch. A 4k will be
going in with the Velocity stage 2 and .75 5th gear.  I'll have pics up in a
few weeks once I know it all actually works ;)

Anyways, the clutch disc.  I just want to make sure I have it pointing the
right way.  One side is basically flat, and the other side is raised (due to
the springs and shaft part).  The raised part goes towards the flywheel,
right?  It makes sense that way, but I'd hate to screw this one up!

Many thanks!!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com