Re: Bilsteins + H&Rs

when i had the eibach and boge setup, i noticed that it seems as though the
front wheels still show more clearance in the wheel well. the drops are
even 1" (for the prokit) and i figure that this is a neutral setup (sinec
your lowering the whole car by an even amount) it does still look a bit
weird sinec the rears have less clearane than the fronts - but hye, the
fronts usually take more up.down abuse, i guess.
dave

i was thinking that i should have gone with the h&r setup, but oh well, it
still feels much better than before, less roll, etc.. good stuff