Re: Question

You can do one of two things:
	1. Replace the flanges with the correct size ones (hard)
	2. Replace the CV joints with the smaller inner ones (easier)
I've never replaced drive flanges, but some people on the list have, and
I guess they don't find it too difficult. If you need some inner CV's,
I'm sure someone near you has some. Where are ya? I'm in NH, and have
lots.
	-Josiah