Exhaust Leak

I've got this f*ckin exhaust leak thats driving me crazy. After my mechanic
did a quick scan he noticed that a couple of the manifold bolts snapped off
and they're stuck in the f*cking head. I havent had him devote any time to
it yet as we're looking for the best way to get to them to drill them out as
he needs a good angle so he doesnt go into the aluminum. Anyone else had to
do this? Any suggestions/ideas? I'd really like to get this thing patched up
but as I am low on funds I dont know if I will be able to soon or not, ugh.

Duffy Penski
86 8v
mpcd@mediaone.net