[non-roc] A/C Condenser needed

Bolstered by the stories of people recharging their A/C, I went and
bought the R134a refit kit.  My wifes Passat hasn't had working A/C
for a couple of years now, and with it being so damn hot lately...

Anyway, it turns out that the condenser in the Passat has a massive
leak.  I know that some people on this list have either parted out
Passats, or grabed a 2L 16v block from one of them.  Does anyone
know where I can get a used (non-leaking) condenser?  I'd even pay
to have you pull one from a yard somewhere if someone could find it.
It'd also be terrific if I could get it at Watefest, but that's
probably asking a bit too much...thanks for taking a look around or
keeping your eyes open.

later.

==Brett