Possible East Coast Drive meet?

> We are planning to do it the weekend after Waterfest, and all are welcome.
>  I live in Warminster, that's cool that another lister lives so close!!!  I
> think the route being discussed is going down through Montgomery county
> (going down terwood of course) and somehow hooking up with Kelly drive and
> Lincoln drive into the city and making our way to 95N to the New hope exit.
>  Then going up River Rd. as far as we see fit.  I have never gone above
> Easton, but I hear that 611 (River Rd.) is pretty awesome up there too.

Warminister? Hell, I'm in Churchville, and went to high school in Warminister!
My Scirocco is a red '87 Scirocco 16V with 161,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99
from a private seller in Newtown. It's in pretty good shape, and very stock with
teardrops. I have put 1,000 miles on it in a week! It drives great and I drive
it all over the place just because I can.

Your plan sounds pretty good, lots of curves, then the I-95 speedway where I
regularly get up to 115+ MPH, and then lots more curves. Wind up in Delaware
Water Gap park perhaps?

You say the weekend after waterfest. My question is: When is waterfest?

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ - http://vwthing.org/
'84 Jetta GLi SLC, good shape, for sale in Philadelphia $800
'87 Scirocco 16V with 161,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99