Re: East Coast Drive meet? Before or after Waterfest...

This sounds like a call for-

Rally Wan Kenobi-- aka: Scott Williams!

Les do the twisty, rocky and dirty roads again!

The uGLI is missing some hardcore battle scars to make it a 'real' car...

Scott?

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus