Re: Front windows washer jets MK1

> I changed my tubing to a smaller diameter, eliminated the unecessary
extra
> tubing and picke some bigger jets from an old audi 5000..they work
great.
> have fun aiming them. i have mine hit the top of my windshield when
standing
> still.
>
> rob
> 88 16v

Well - Guess thats the way i have to do it then - Just wondering where
to find
the bigger jets, as my jets are 2 pieces build together in the same
housing in the
midlle of the hood. Or are yours and the Audi also ONE unit.
Will find something out. Yes it's rather scientific this aiming
procedure.......

Erik DC
77 MK1/8V