Team Scirocco lives!

All that talk earlier about Team Scirocco led me to a web search on the
topic.. found a bunch of stuff at Wyatt Markus' page.  This guy is a Rabbit
nut and has ALL kinds of old off-the-wall crap that he has for sale.  He
has a 1982 "Team Scirocco booklet" (that he describes as "RARE! RARE RARE!"),
a Team Scirocco front license plate (cool!), used by dealers in showrooms,
circa 1979-1981, and a "Scirocco Sidewinder Team Member" button.  You're too
late boys, it's all on its way to me now..  :>

He still has a 1982 dealer booklet called "Selling the 1982 Scirocco" that's
still available for $10.. also a 1979 Scirocco brochure ($10), 1978 Scirocco
features color booklet (?) ($6), and other stuff like original issue of C&D
with Callaway Scirocco review.  Here's the URL:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~volvoic/VWL.HTM

Anybody interested in cooking up a run of Team Scirocco T-shirts and/or
hats?  I'm going to scope out any appropriate logos once this shit
arrives.  Shawn??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0