Re: Bay Area gathering 7/30/99

On Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:17:20 -0400 Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> writes:

>Brian Honnold wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, July 07, 1999 9:56 AM, Kevin Collins
>[SMTP:kevinc@flashcom.net] wrote:
>> > Ok, it's clear that this little gig needs a name... you got your
>> > DriverFest, Rabbitation, Waterfest, etc.. somebody come up with
>> > some clever name for this gathering!  :0
>> >

>> "Roccin' the Bay"
>
>Waterfest Wannabes?  :-)

Been there, done that. Dont wanna be nothing like WF.
ND was WAY better than last years WF was. FWIW.
:)
Besides, you KNOW it wont be the same without me there. Just count how
many times you catch yourself saying, "Damn, I sure wish Shawn was here."
LOL!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and