figuiring HP

Is there a way to guestimate your horse power at the wheels if you
know your top speed and and drag coefficent?  Coming back from
Great America this weekend I found myself on a long stretch of
hwy 101, north of King City, with no traffic and just let the car go.
Cross checking my speedo and my tach gave me a fairly accurate
top speed of 110mph in my '81, with the stock drag being about .44
I believe.  Lowering the car doesn't reduce drag I suppose does it?
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm