what else ????

let see..i got a call form Ross Racing Pistons  yesterday and thy are
just getting to making my pistons.......they did not understand the plan
s we sent and the original guy that was to make them does not work there
anymore...anyone ever used them before....my boss usses them all the
time, and he never has a problem...dont think i will be taking the rocco
to waterfest!!!i am hoping to make it to driversfest with her....at this
rate i will have to get a car for the winter so i dont have to break her
in in the snow.aint this a bitch.....sorry i got no one else to gripe
to...on another note...things i need for her...i was wondering if anyone
had a tachometer laying around that they would be wiling to part with
other vw news....
i just convinced my mom to buy a vw and she just got as 99 jetta
that is all for now
jonas
87 rocco 2.1L by the year 2000