badges

Hi,

Can anyone help? I wan't to remove the scirocco/volkwagon badges from my
rocco to sort out the bodywork. I don't want to ruin them so what's the
best way of getting them off (and sticking them back on again) ?

Also, I'd like to know what kind of wheels I have. They're half painted
original alloys on my '87 1.8 8V carb scala. Very angular looking. A local
dealer told me they were very expensive ones ie. £300 each.

BTW, I've chopped up my airbox, maybe it's wishfull thinking but I'm sure
it's a bit more powerful. It definately sounds more meaty!

much appreciated,

Spat