End of July Meet SF Re: Fourth of July meet

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Brad Sheridan wrote:
>
> > It was a fun time, to bad we couldn't get some more people down for it.
>
> I really wanted to make it but circumstances prevented it... shit!
>
> Speaking of which - the SF trip that's on for the end of the month - is
> the date set in stone?  It looks like that weekend (31st) is going to
> cause a problem for me also.. and I *really* want to make that trip..
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Aw, Kev-

We already moved the date from the middle of the month to the end.  THis
seemed to generate more people who could make it.

Tell us who to call, well work it out for ya! ;)

PS- I got roped into a2 day job on the 4th myself so I can understand,
but we don't _wan't_ to miss you.

TBerk

PPS- Part two, I'm scouting the spot out tonight for weather, parking
and other considerations.