Sad day for me no more rocco :(

Well the roc died again this weekend the whole electrical system is
shot. So I refuse to part with it, I am going to have to store it
somewhere and do work to it on the weekends and stuff. It also needs a
steering rack, a motor, and lots of other stuff like motor mounts and
such. I am going to need something to daily drive, im thinking of
picking up a 85-90 mustang 5.0l LX. Any suggestions on a good daily
driver while my baby is under the knife? Thanks,
								Gary
Huff

85 1.8l 8v "Klaus the Rust Rocket" (Dead and currently waiting to be
stowed away and restored)