Re: Euro lights

Yeah, it'll do that unti you get them wired properly.  It also happens if
you don't have the main (outer lights wired up properly).  You can't just
plug them straight into the euro lights, you have to move the wires around
in the plastic connector.  I think someone here remembers how to do it.
    Also, just pull the wires from teh high beams out of the connector and
plug them right on to the lights, it'll work fine that way.

  HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571