Karmann 1999 prototype

Hello,

not really Scirocco-related but may be interesting :

Karmann showed a prototype that resembles very much
of the former Karman Ghia, which was replaced by
our beloved Scirocco I in 1974.

you can look at it :
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/karprot.htm

to make this mail a bit more Scirocco-related :

yesterday I installed a rain-sensor in my Scirocco, that
automatically starts wiping when rain comes on the windshield.
I knew them from Mercedes before, now VW sells them .
It is working great but it's way too expensive.

from 12th to 15th of Juli, my '83 GTX will be prepared for eternity :
new wax in the hollows, and a new Dinol coating on the floor.

Greetings & have a nice weekend !
Dirk