Re: Sorry: Spark plugs again

>>the spark plugs are Bosch Tri-electrode and the number is F6DTC
>>
>>HTH
>>Keith 84 Rocco w/NOS
>

>Thats the trouble, there is no plug by that number anymore.  I'm looking for
>a suitable replacement.
>
>Josh

NGK makes a spark plug applicable for the VW 1.8 & 2.0 16v engines.
Have them look that one up.  I mean, any parts supplier worth anything
at all should be able to look up applicable parts suppliers by model,
year, engine type (for plugs) and get several suitable replacement.
Even my local (mostly) idiotic Pep Boys people have a computer
for this sort of thing...

If you're hitting rock bottom, but can afford to wait a couple of days,
just order them from Mark or Mike.  I just put in a set of the Bosch
triple electrode copper plugs, got em from Mike.  Very basic plugs
by all accounts.

==Brett