wheels, tires, and springs

OK, so i've decided on 16x7 rims with 205/40-16 tires.  also, i'll be
picking up neuspeed race springs and koni adjustables.

1)  with the 1.25" lower ride from the springs, and the 205 wide tires vs.
185 wide (current tires), do i run the risk of rubbing?  Tire rack
'guarantees' the fit on the rims and tires, but at stock height.

2)  i'm considering going with the Yoko A520 on the SSR integral wheel
(14lbs per wheel and forged - not bad).  has anyone had experience with
these?

thanks for your thoughts.

-john
jgies@skandia.com