RE: Tubes to Wiper Sprayers - Where to buy?

I thought about the aquarium stuff...sure does look the same! Let us know if
anyone tries it! Also, if anyone gets the OEM stuff from the dealer, let us
know how much it cost.

Personally, I got stuff from Pep Boys. It's a lot thicker-walled than the
stock stuff and black. Heck, it might just be vaccuum tubing, but it worked
for me. I did use a "T" valve meant for a vaccuum system under the pass.
side sprayer. My only gripe was that because the tubing is thicker, it
doesn't fit into the stock clips under the hood. I had to use some
(tastefully black) zip-ties. If it weren't my winter car, that might bother
me more than it does.

Neal