1987 Scirocco 16V car for Need for Speed 3

Hello all, I own both a Scirocco and GTI (i love both of 'em) and i also own
EA's need for speed 3. I recently found s whole bunchof website with cars
made by users you can add to the game (mostly supercars but alot of regular
carsinclude a few rice burners) It kinda dissaointed me that the only Volks
they were the new beetle and some guy working on a passat vr6 synchro. So i
downloaded the car editor and decided to make my cars for the game. the
problem I have is I REALLY suck at making 3D models with Vertices. Anyone
out there capable of doing these ? All I need is the body shapes made up and
I can add the meshes to them. I want to make 4 cars, 2 stock of each type
(GTI and 'Rocco) then make to modified (i'm thinking VR6 for the GTI and G60
for the 'Rocco). The GTI will be an A2 version. If all goes well I'm
thinking to moving to a corrado. Does Anyone out there want to help me?