Re: GTech/NJ Meet

Can I enter my body weight, then run like a lunatic to see how many HP I
have?
I'll bet nobody's ever dynoed themselves...

Its friday afternoon... I start acting like a giggly little girl...

Chris 'doin shots of Techron' Chemidlin

PS- you gotta try the 'name in quotes' came. Very satisfing.

>You only need to enter weight to measure the Hp, everything else does
not
>require the weight.  So bring the G-tech and we'll have some fun.
>

>Rich Deede
>University Of Delaware (Communications)
>1987 Scirocco 16v
>

>On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Chris Chemidlin wrote:
>

>> >Hey, I just got this crazy idea! Im bringing my friends GTech to the
NJ
>> >meet so we can GTech our cars if you want!
>> >
>> >Pete
>>
>> Pete... If I don't finish the uGLi for the meet (no, I can do it!)
can I
>> stick it to my forehead and run around screaming to see how many G's
>> pull?
>>
>> where can we weigh our cars? Dont you need that to use the thing?
>>
>> --Chris 'can't wait to run in circles with my pants around my ankles,
>> screaming with my hands waving in the air. the chicks LOVE it'
Chemidlin

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

majordomo@scirocco.org.