Re: GTech/NJ Meet

>Hey, I just got this crazy idea! Im bringing my friends GTech to the NJ
>meet so we can GTech our cars if you want!
>
>Pete

Pete... If I don't finish the uGLi for the meet (no, I can do it!) can I
stick it to my forehead and run around screaming to see how many G's I
pull?

where can we weigh our cars? Dont you need that to use the thing?

--Chris 'can't wait to run in circles with my pants around my ankles,
screaming with my hands waving in the air. the chicks LOVE it' Chemidlin