RE: Performance difference w/o a cat?

Hehe point taken...my sincerest appologies to Mr. Fenton

And as a note to all of you who are contemplating relays for your
headlights, don't use electrical tape to hold the positive wires to the
relays and always use fuses.  Lotsa fuses

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop (crispiest wires in Sacramento)

On Thursday, January 28, 1999 9:40 AM, Shannon Fenton
[SMTP:sfenton@telegroup.com] wrote:
> Jeez...and I wanted to make a good impression on the new list members.
Now they