Price/Quality of CamS?

I have the opportunity to purchase a Neuspeed 272 degree cam for $220.  How
good are these cams.  I was thinking of putting it in my 83 GTi motor.
It's not a stock motor.  I will be putting an autotech header with a 2.25"
pipe and a Dynomax muffler.  I also have a Weber TB and a K4N air filter.
So I guess that  a cam would come next.  Any comments.  To be perfectly
honest, I've never really understood the differences between cams and now
that this opportunity has come up, well, I guess that I ought to educate
myself.  Thanks guys for the help.

Sal

-It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

-We are all prostitutes.   -Me