Re: [ND show info][4UjimJarret}

> On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:52:24 -0800 Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
> writes:
>
> >Now hold on just a gol dang minut there pardner.  Ya'll just pack up
> >yer square headlights and head on outta town

Yeah ! Get them Heavy Roc's away from the original ;)  (Flame suit
on)

> >This is the year of the Mk1's
> >Brian H
> >Tosha B
> >Kris R
> >Steve M
> >Doug T (the traitor who goes both ways)
> >Mike P (who really likes his MkI better than any other VW)

Yes the MK1 does have a special place with me since it was my
1st car & all.  Not that I don't like the MKII's but the MK1's just kick
ass!

> Uh, ya better step off! It SHALL be the MK-II's that show up in force my
> friend. You just better find yourself a parking spot way in the back, the
> front row will be filled up with the Roc's that Rock!! Yeeh -boooy!!
> :)
>               Shawn Meze

You may be right there shawn....mine won't be making it since the
day of the show is the day after the One lap of America.....so if I do
go I will be flying into the Bay area & hitching a ride back with you
or if at all possible a fellow MK1 owner ;)

Sorry guy's I'll bring the MK1 the year 2k!

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
kmpotter@ix.netcom.com
http://www.parts4vws.com