Oil Light buzzing for no reason at 2100 rpm . . ?

Well i ran into something odd today . .My oil warning dumby light turned on at
2100 oe 2200 rpm  ..  so I let go of the gas and it went away and I went on my
merry way .
Ok now I started my car up after class no problems usual sounds coming from
under the hood. . . drive around normal in the parking lot all good. . . now I
decide to slowly accel. . . . And I mean slow. .  so I come up to 2200 rpm and
the light came on . . I take it past 2300 rpm and it stops or if I give it a
quick shot of gas . . I went home and tested with my dad. . or shall I say he
tested and I watched and smoked half a pack of cowboy killers . . now he can't
find anything wrong with the motor so he says it might be in the wires or the
vibration of the car at that rpm or maybe the sensor. .
Anyone have any ideas or had the same problem. .  other then keeping my car at
2200 rpm ish its fine at all rpms runs good and strong no leaks. .  well
nothing from the usual that a 16v does and it pulls like a bastard. . I just
don't want to go and replace the oil sensors. . I figure if I have to replace
one I'll do all and I found one to be rather exspensive . .
Well I'm done babbleing. . Thanks for your help . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red