Re: Bently Manuals

I just happen to have an extra Bently for the Scirocco 16v's...
Right after I got my 16v, I ordered a new Bently.  A few weeks
later, the previous owner called me up and told me that he had
found his manual and that I could come pick it up if I wanted...
I was thinking that he meant that he found the "owner's manual"
since there wasn't one with the car... so, when he handed me
the manual, I was surprised to see that it was another Bently!
  So, I am offering up my "new" ( opened for only a week ) Bently
to anyone on the list that responds to me first....
Let say, oh,  how about $25 ( I'll discuss shipping with whoever
I get a response from first  : )