Re: Dual nozzle squirters

I have noticed that there has been quite a bit of confusion lately on
these dual windshield washer jets...
Well, I just happened to find my invoice from the VW dealer when
I got mine.  I simply asked for the dual washer jets for a Scirocco
and the parts guy gave me two of 'em.....I then went out to my car
to make sure that they would fit and sure enough, they fit right in!
No extra drilling or mod necessary...they fit great.
  So, here's the part #.... 533-955-985  ( about $2.50 each )
I would double check this number with your dealer first just to make
sure it's the same thing....I hope that this helps out  : )