Re: Re(2): Re(2): Rolling Dyno Results

> I didnt say you were the liar. I fully directed my accusations at the Mad
> Bastard. Sorry for the misunderstanding. (It was my attempt to get a
> comment from him..shhh...)

	doh!  that's what i figgered...damn rednecks...

> > He says that his Jetta has a 2.0 16-valve (I know if
> >it's a 16 valve, haven't looked at it closely) and he also claims it
> >is fully port and polished.
>

> Oh, see, hes a lair!!!  Lair-lair-lair!

	hooked on fonix seems not to be working it's usual magik...

> >And while I have no proof of this engine
> >work, I did see his dyno run with my own eyes.  (he tested at one
> >hundred and fourty something at the crank - don't remember if it was
> >144 or 146 or 148 ...)
>

> Well, if you saw it then he did a masterful job of making the dyno lie to
> you dude! You are the victim here, dont take it, hes a liar!!! He inputed
> the wrong info in the dyno (Or paid somebody to do it!)
> falsehoods I tell you!!  :)

		that and i got the local track on my payroll as well.
just last week i pulled a 12.24 without nitrous and with three people in
the car for traction purposes.  unfortunately on the second run, i blew
out the rear diff (it's a syncro) and had to tow it home.  s'all good tho.
i fixed it up and i've got teh 125-shot of NOS all ready to go.  i'm
hoping for a ow 9-second run....

jason
the mad bastard