RE: Dead rocco.

Holy shit!!!!  That you Cuzner??????

I recently had my rear trailing arm off the car and I would say that if you
have unlimited time, take the trailing arm off, take the exhuast off and
you will have easy access to all the rear stuff.  I wouldn't worry too much
about the lines and the fuel distributor because the fuel filter will catch
all the crap that flows through.....Can't remember if the Roc fuel
distributor has it but the 86GTI also has these little metal screens right
at the fuel distributor where the fuel lines connect....those can get
clogged by really small stuff too.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop