Re: sound track from VW adds?

>> Anyone know the name of the track from the add for the Jetta IV where
it's
>> rollin down the street with the music, then they eject the tape and
all=
> the
>> music stops.=A0 the car is black too.=A0 Anyone...anyone.

Ok, this isn't really an answer, but, I was going through CDs a few
weeks back (I work at a radio station), and found the music that backs
the New Beetle commercials. The one with the really freaky fast drum
beats in the beginning.

The name of the band is Stereolab, and it's on the Dots and Loops album.
I can't remember the name of the track, but the whole CD is good.. go
pick it up.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco
'81 Scirocco FOR SALE!