Headlight Switch

Hey Gang,
	A few weeks ago, we were discussing our dislikes of the S2 headlight
switch-- and how it's backwards.
	Last week, I attempted to change the light bulb in the switch (more on
that later), and put the switch back in.  For the past couple of days, I
keep turning the lights off when I want to turn them on, and I keep fucking
with the dimmer switch by mistake.
	So, then it dawned on me-- maybe I put the switch in upside down.  I
opened the owners manual and checked out the picture there-- lo and behold,
I put the switch in backwards.
	So, just so you all know, you can easily flip the switch upside down.. but
talk about bass ackwards.. believe me... no matter how much you think it's
stupid now, wait until you have it in backwards... VW was right.

	On that note, I need to know if anyone has the part number for the
lightbulb that's in the switch... I am gonna have to go to the dealership
one day this week to pick up the headlight pisser squirter thingies, and I
would love to pick up a bulb... it's not the same bulb that the rest of the
dash uses... and despite my efforts to solder that kind of bulb into the
connector, I need a replacement bulb.  Are they readily available?  Do I
have any shread of hope?

	TIA!
		Jason