Re: G tech pro

In a message dated 1/24/99 8:58:59 PM PST, Jason.r@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Anyone know if the G Tech pro is as accurate as they say it is. I have
 heard some good things about them. Also, anyone own one and have any
 comments good or bad? Thanks... >>

I have one.  Although I've had it for a while.  I don't have a chance to use
it much.  When you live in the burbs there's not a lot of places to "play".
It seems accurate when I use it.  I can say it is very repeatable.  I use it
mostly to get a comparison of before and after effects of mods.  One thing
that's a pain is reloading the vehicle weight each time you turn it on, if
your doing HP measurments.  Otherwise it's a fun gadget to have.

-dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner