[Non-Rocco][Honda=Evil]

Today I took a coworkers 94' Accord DX to my house to change the oil for
her, simple enough. I get the car home and jack it up and wouldnt you know,
the oil plug is halfway under the damn car and the oil filter... well...
it's even farther. And of course the oil plug was frozen and I couldn't get
it off and I didn't want to strip it out. What a load of crap. On a lighter
note, it was somewhat fun to drive... didn't have Scirocco-esque
acceleration, but it was pretty smooth at 100mph on the freeway... for
whatever thats worth. Moral of the story, stay away from Hondas... it's
just better that way.

Tyler Zachau
Bean Bandit(Roadbuster) - Romanova
ICQ:1357564
88 VW Scirocco 16v
"What kind of car is this son?" "VW officer..."