Fw: FS: '81 SciroccoS !!! : San Antonio, TX

Sounds like a good deal.

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Thomas R." <trauschu@texas.net>
To: "'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:43:06 -0600
Subject: FS: '81 SciroccoS !!! : San Antonio, TX

Year		: 1981
Model		: Scirocco S
VIN		: WVWCA0532BK025261
Exterior Color	: Silver
Interior Color	: Black
Mileage		: 61,000
Tires		: Pirelli (replaced approx 12,000 miles ago)
Body Condition	: No rust, minor dings from other cars.  One wreck -
replaced part of driver's door, no other damage.
Interior	: No tears or damage to cloth interior.  Dashboard cracks due to

Texas summer heat.  (PHEW!)
Engine		: Runs great, and I can still go with the best of 'em.  Replaced
the original master cylinder and electronic fuel pump and rebuilt the
clutch; all within the past year.

I am looking for around $1100 for this automobile.  It's a great
collectable car for the VW fan.  Serious inquiries only.  E-mail me at
trauschu@startel.net for more.

Thanks!!,
Thomas R.