RE: VWs of the Luftwaffe

What does FW stand for? well it could stand for "free wheeler" but I prefer
it to stand for "forever wrenching" or "wenching" :^)
Take your pick. With my Eurovan it's a helluva cruiser, heard one guy on
the EV list took his CAMPER up to 106 MPH, can't wait to get mine broken in
properly :^)

Steven Min
99 Eurovan GLS
95 Golf III