Re: sound track from VW adds?

>     Anyone know the name of the track >from the add  for the Jetta IV
>where it's rollin down the street with the music, then they  eject the
>tape and all the music stops.  the car is black too.   Anyone...anyone.
>TIA   Owen87 16vhttp://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

? generation forwarding from rec.autos.vw.

NEW JETTA AD

COMMERCIAL: <the one where everything is in sync>
BAND/SONG:  not available since the song was commissioned especially
for the commercial by VWs ad agency.

NEW BEETLE ADs:

COMMERCIAL: "If you sold your soul in the 80's, here's your chance to buy
it back."
BAND: Hurricane #1
SONG: "Step into My World"

COMMERCIAL: "The engine's in front, but its heart's in the same place."
BAND: Spiritualized
SONG: "Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating Through Space"

COMMERCIAL:  "Reverse engineered from UFOs."
BAND:  Fluke
SONG: "Absurd"

COMMERCIAL: "Less Flower, More Power."
BAND: Stereolab
SONG: "Parsec"

COMMERCIAL: "What color do you dream in?"
BAND: The Orb
SONG: "Little Fluffy Clouds"