Re: Emissions.

Ok my roomate who works for the DMV here in delaware, told me that he
himself when he has to put his car through emissions will run it to near
empty and then put in as much (plain jane) rubbing alchohol in.  He says
his car which is some old 70's buick runs cleaner than most 98 models when
he does this.  He says that he sees it often and it's a pretty widely used
trick.  I hope this helps someone.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v