GOT PARTS?

Hi all.

The City of Superior has declared my parts car an 'abandoned vehicle'. This
means I have 48 hours to move it, or the city will penalize me $500 bux
and/or tow the car. So, my friends and I will be stripping it tomorrow. If
you need something, let me know ASAP!!! If the city wants to tow it, they
can tow a stripped POS. The car was beyond repair, so it will be stripped
so others may live. I have dibs on the head, Neal Tovsen has first call on
the shifter, other than that, if it can be removed, it will.

zach
86 8v
84 8v(so others may live)
85 GTI