RE: Yaaaahoooo !!! My 81 runs !!!!

Yehaaaawwww another MkI in the Sac crowd

Good job Steve!!!!!

For the basic sniff test I usually do the following;
Let the car warm up, then with a three mm allen, turn the adjustment screw
counter clockwise until the idle starts to drop, then I turn the screw
clockwise until the idle rises...then just when it starts to fall again,
back it off 1/32 turn.

Then I fail the first Smog test and take it to Der Wagon Shop in
Orangevale!!!!!

I'll bet that you need to smog it anyway to get it registered???  Just take
it down to Donny down at Der Wagon Shop and have him dial it in.....prolly
be $25 or less...just make sure your plugs, cap rotor, wires are all good
or Don will give you hell.

He's a fanatic

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop